Saturday, May 23, 2015

Birth a country within a country in 1947




British brought Jews to Palestine from around world In 1947
 With the slogan

 People without land For Land without people

And created a country called Israel in the heart of Palestinian country  

But even the slogan do was lie
Land that has people (Palestinians who were in Palestine)
And the people who were in the land (the Jews who were in their country)

Now I ask you a question

Why should a country named Israel was formed ???

Is religion a Nationality?
That all its followers in a country?
So if this is true
We must build a country for the Zoroastrian
And for all members of religious minorities

This is similar to the one question what your religion ?
  Reply
  I am German, and say I'm leave or say I'm Persian
Or ask somebody else tell me what is your nationality ?
and his Reply
  I am a Christian or I am Catholic or say I'm Jewish

This is funny

Even if religion is Nationality ??
Again, not a sufficient reason the formation of a country
For example, if all the Turks in a country
Or all Persians
Or all of Kurds
Or all Arabs

And even if all this is true
Again, why Israel should be established in Palestine

Really
Little think about it

Do the Palestinians have done Holocaust ??

The hope of freedom for all people of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment